PHOENIX CONTACT MCR-RTD/I RTD-CONVERTER 2808381 | PHOENIX CONTACT | MCR-RTD/I RTD | MCR-RTD/I RTD-CONVERTER | CONVERTER 2808381 | PHOENIX | 2808381 | Marine Automation | Marine Automation and Control System | Marine Engines | Marine Hydraulics | Dutch Marine Supply

  Phoenix contact MCR-RTD/I RTD-CONVERTER 

    2808381


We can supply Phoenix contact converter  New/Open Box 


We maintain a large inventory of Instrumentation & Automation related items and their Spare Parts, as well as entire units are provided immediately and at highly competitive price.

For more details feel free to contact / email us dutchmarinesupply@gmail.com
 
     Main Features:

      In: Pt100
      Out: 4-20mA
      Open loop: 3mA
      Power: 20-30 VDC, 80 mA

Specifications: Phoenix contact converter
► Model: MCR-RTD/I
► Brand: Phoenix Contact
► Type: RTD-CONVERTER 2808381  


We have in-house NDT facilities; we have full facility to perform reconditioning of Diesel Engine & Spares, Air / AC Compressors, Oil Purifiers, Electric Motors, Fresh Water Generators, Heat Exchangers. 




We can supply the required Units or Spare Parts immediately to 
our customers, anywhere in the world.


→ For pricing and any other details Email us AT ←



Also find us on: LinkedIn / Pinterest / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

PHOENIX CONTACT MCR-RTD/I RTD-CONVERTER 2808381 | PHOENIX CONTACT | MCR-RTD/I RTD | MCR-RTD/I RTD-CONVERTER | CONVERTER 2808381 | PHOENIX | 2808381 | Marine Automation | Marine Automation and Control System | Marine Engines | Marine Hydraulics | Dutch Marine Supply